These are troubling times. We have been through a lot this last year. Many of us have been severely shaken by the difficulties we have faced. And there may be more to come. The Bible tells us very clearly that as we come into the time of the Kingdom, there will be shaking. So, when we are shaken and when we see things around us being shaken, we should not be disturbed. We know what is going on. And it is those things that are unshakable that will continue to stand!
As we come into the Kingdom of God, shaking is to be expected. God is shaking those things that can be shaken. Those things that are temporal will be shaken away. We should want to see those things fall away from us that are not permanent. We should be asking the Lord to shake things.
If we attach ourselves to that which is unshakable, then these days are going to be much simpler for us. They are going to be a blessing to us. We will find that while the whole world may find itself shaken, we will stand firm.
There is no need for us to panic over the shaking that comes. We are eternal and God is eternal. If we dwell in Him, we will not be shaken. His Kingdom is an eternal kingdom. The Messiah is eternal. God’s Word is permanent and will never pass away. His covenant with Israel will last forever—and as Gentile believers through Yeshua, we are grafted into His covenant with Abraham.
So, we should not be fearful and concerned about those things that are being shaken away. The Lord knows how to judge between those things we are holding onto which are eternal and those which are not. We can trust His judgments. We should be in awe of God and recognize that He is bringing about these things for our good.
- Hebrews 12:28. “Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe.”
- Hebrews 13:8. “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”
- Jeremiah 29:11. “For I know the plans that I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans for welfare and not for calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”
- Ephesians 6:13. “Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.”
- “It is important for us to realize that we are not going to be shaken out of the grace of God during these days of shaking.”
- “Whatever shaking may be taking place, I guarantee you that God is not shaking—and if we dwell in Him, we will not be shaken.”
- “You must have the Word of God in your heart if you are not going to be shaken during these days of the bringing forth of this unshakable Kingdom.”
- “Let there be no question about what will happen with God, with His Kingdom, with Israel, with the land of Israel, and with what He’s promised. All of these things are permanent.”
- Let us keep in mind that we receive an eternal kingdom that cannot be shaken and that we are eternal beings who have eternal life in Christ.
- Let us attach ourselves to those things which are eternal as we move into the Kingdom and allow that which is not permanent to be shaken from us.
- Let us identify in the Word of God those things that are eternal and cannot be shaken and build our lives upon them so that we will be able to stand.
- Let us comfort others in these days of shaking and help them stand as we feed them the mighty Word of God.