Christians cannot be uncaring about the world because they believe they will be raptured before the Tribulation. Neither should they lose their faith if they experience things they believe they are not supposed to experience. Regardless of our doctrines, we must stand firm in our faith and in the love of Christ, able to resist the spiritual forces of wickedness that are increasing in this day.
The disciples asked Yeshua (Jesus) about the destruction of the temple, the sign of His coming, and the end of the age. The Lord’s answer shows us how to think about the time in which we live. Right at the start He commanded them not to be afraid, and that is the first attitude we must have. We cannot be afraid as we watch events unfold that are only the beginning of birth pangs. However, we must be prepared because the Tribulation will unfold in stages like the labor of giving birth, with each stage becoming more intense.
Whether you believe in a pretribulation rapture or not, right now we are living in days when the things Yeshua described are intensifying. There has always been wickedness, but we are seeing an increase in wickedness and lawlessness to a level of pure craziness. It is far beyond what we have known as reason or simple understanding of truth and facts. People are declaring that evil is good and good is evil as they tear down that which has been tested and proven in our society for centuries. We see Christians falling away from their faith and turning against one another. The love of many has grown cold and rage is taking over. There is no such thing as debate or discussion. People go immediately from disagreement to hurting each other.
All of this is attributable to the spirits that are being released and will be released in this age. Therefore, we take up the full armor of God so that we are able to resist in the evil day. We are not battling each other or mankind; we are battling the schemes of the devil. Get out of the hate. We are to love our enemy and pray for those who despitefully use us. We are not to argue doctrines. We are to find the Holy Spirit moving in us. We must be driven by the truth, not by the spirits of wickedness that are beginning to take over this age; because the time of the end is also the time that the gospel of the Kingdom will go to the ends of the earth.
- Matthew 24:1-14. “Many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.”
- Isaiah 5:20. “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil.”
- Ephesians 6:10-18. “Our struggle is not against flesh and blood.”
- Matthew 24:22. “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved.”
- Luke 6:27-28. “Love your enemies.”
- Romans 8:21-23. “The whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.”
- “I don’t like what I see taking place in our world right now. I don’t like what I see taking place between believers and other believers. I don’t like what I see taking place because people are getting so involved in the spirits that are being released into this age.”
- “I believe much of the Tribulation events are driven by the world of spirit. And the spirits are being released and taking hold in this day in a way that they never have.”
- “We must not be deceived into feeling that our fight is against one another or against any flesh, even that of the wicked. We are to pray. We are to be an answer to them and have the Word of the gospel ready for them.”
- Christ related end-time events to childbirth. The end of the labor is the birth of a child, but the process of labor is painful and grows in intensity. Likewise the tribulations start like the beginning of birth pangs and increase in intensity. The Lord did not say things will happen that have never happened before. But things will intensify.
- The spirits of wickedness are beginning to control people in a way that is deeply impacting our government, our politics, our education, and many other aspects of our world and our lives. They are also deeply affecting believers in their own faith and in their relationships to one another.
- We are already facing spiritual forces on a level never before experienced. The walls of protection we have enjoyed may already be coming down. But let us walk in faith. Let us put on the full armor of God. Let us do the will of God and be His voice and His manifestation of light in this age.