The vision of Hargrave Ministries is twofold. Our first mission is to send expository teachings of Scripture out to the world. The second is to minister to the Jewish people and to the land of Israel. Those who search the Scriptures will discover that it is very clear that God has chosen these people and this land and that in this day God is fulfilling His word over them.
Tragically, many churches are behind the persecution and anti-Semitism of our day. However, it is very clear in the prophecies throughout the Scriptures that God has indeed chosen the Jewish people.
Yes, He has put the Jewish people through many things. He has disciplined them because of their disobedience and rebellion against Him. But there is no question that He has disciplined them in order that they might be an example and an illustration to all the nations, so that we might watch God’s grace and God’s blessing come upon them.
What was a curse has now been turned into the greatest of blessings, so we would understand the grace of God, and so that the whole world would see God’s love and forgiveness and understand that He never rescinds His promises—but that He will faithfully fulfill His Word, His promises, and His covenants.
How do we act on this revelation? Hargrave Ministries has established relationships with eight nonprofit humanitarian organizations within Israel and supports them financially every month:
- AMI-Jerusalem Center for Biblical Study & Research
- Shiloh Israel Children’s Fund
- IDF Widows and Orphans Organization
- Yad Eliezer
- International Christian Embassy Jerusalem: Aliyah Programs
- International Christian Embassy Jerusalem: Haifa Home for Holocaust Survivors
- City of David Foundation
- Jewish National Fund: “The Gospel Trail,” Lavi Forest
- Genesis 12:1-3. “I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you.”
- Isaiah 40:1. “‘Comfort, O comfort My people,’ says your God.”
- Zechariah 1:16-17. “Proclaim, saying… ‘The Lord will again comfort Zion.’”
- Isaiah 49:22. “And your daughters will be carried on their shoulders.”
- Zechariah 8:22-23. “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
- Micah 4:1. “The mountain of the house of the Lord will be established.”
- “The children of Israel are God’s chosen covenant people even today. I know many churches do not believe that, but it is the truth. The land of Israel is the land that was promised to them by God, and in that land, God promised to establish His Kingdom under the rule of His Messiah King. And as Gentile believers, we are called to minister comfort to His people, to assist in carrying them back to the land of Israel out of the diaspora, and to join with them in seeking the Lord in learning His ways and worshiping Him.”
- “As believers in Yeshua, Jesus Christ, the sooner we get this understanding and become part of ministering to the Jewish people and the land of Israel, the quicker the blessings will come upon our lives personally, and the more we will be able to break into the things that God has for us. God is not going to bless us if we believe in the “replacement theology” that Christians have circumvented and taken over all of the prophecies that were given to Israel and that now there is nothing left for the Jewish people or Israel. That’s pure deception—and honestly, it comes from just not reading the Word of God.”
- Listen to this podcast a second time to grow in your understanding of the importance of our ministry to the Jewish people and to the land of Israel.
- Listen to our previous podcast if you have not yet done so, and receive the impartation of the first part of our vision to send expository teachings of Scripture that are born from our revelation anointing out into the world.
A Personal Word from Gary Hargrave:
Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for your support. May your year be prosperous. May the Lord speak to you and meet you in your walk with Him, in your love for Him, and in your relationship with the Scriptures, His Living Word. Amen.