As the year comes to an end, we look back on all that happened in 2023 and look forward to everything God has in store for us in 2024. The efforts this past year to improve our website have already increased the ministry of the Word and our ongoing support of Israel and the Jewish people, and we anticipate an even greater growth in the coming year. Our prayer is that Hargrave Ministries will be a great blessing to the Body of Christ this year as we grow in God together and become His expression in the world.
2023 was a year of tremendous growth for Hargrave Ministries. This past year saw a major focus on rebuilding the Hargrave Ministries website. In this process we fixed several problems and made the website more functional for our needs. This has enabled us to add our new partnership plan called Fellow Workers, which lets contributors unlock access to regular Zoom meetings and other content. We are also posting video interviews with people in Israel to provide a true perspective of what is happening there in contrast to the disinformation from media sources.
Probably the greatest thing about the improvements to the website is that it is a better platform to make Scriptural teaching available to anyone who is desirous of it. As the book of Acts expresses, we want to see the Word of the Lord multiply, grow mightily, and prevail in the earth. And as believers in Yeshua (Jesus) we also must be growing and maturing in our understanding and application of the Scriptures. The name of our podcast is Growing in God, and the podcasts, blogs, and study guides, which are added weekly and monthly to the website, teach on this need to grow up in all aspects into Christ and mature in the things of God.
Another focus of the teaching is our connection to Israel and our Jewish roots and combatting anti-Semitism, which is more important than ever. If you have visited our website, you know of our drive to bless Israel, the people of Israel, and the Jewish people in the world. We continue to support Israel through the charitable organizations that we contribute to monthly, and the website provides a way for others to contribute to these organizations as well. So please visit www.hargraveministries.org and see what is there. And join with us this new year to help see the Word of God strengthen and grow throughout the earth.
- 2 Peter 3:18. “Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”
- 1 Peter 2:2. “Long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow.”
- Luke 2:39–40. “The Child continued to grow and become strong, increasing in wisdom.”
- Luke 2:52. “Jesus kept increasing in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.”
- Ephesians 4:11–16. “We are to grow up in all aspects into Him.”
- Colossians 3:16. “Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you.”
- Acts 12:24. “But the word of the Lord continued to grow and to be multiplied.”
- Acts 19:20. “The word of the Lord was growing mightily and prevailing.”
- Isaiah 40:1. “‘Comfort, O comfort My people,’ says your God.”
- Zechariah 1:12–17. “The Lord will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem.”
- Zechariah 2:10–12. “The Lord will possess Judah as His portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.”
- Isaiah 51:1-3. “Indeed, the Lord will comfort Zion.”
- “We should keep increasing. We should keep growing up in wisdom, in stature, certainly in favor with God and with man.”
- “We are in the time when I believe the change is happening and the time of Scriptural blessing is ready to be released upon Israel.”
- “We live at a time when the Word of God needs to be prevailing within society.”
- As Paul wrote to the Ephesians, we are to grow and mature until we become like Christ. We are to come to a unity of faith and a knowledge of the Son of God. This expresses our drive at Hargrave Ministries to grow and mature in our seeking after the Lord, in our reading of the Scriptures, in our prayer life, and in our waiting on the Lord.
- Yeshua came and included us as Gentiles to be reconciled to God. As believers in Yeshua we were born into this relationship through the faith of Abraham with God’s people. According to Paul, that is our connection. Therefore a major drive at Hargrave Ministries is for Christians to know their connection with Israel and the Jewish people.
- The Body of Christ must be combatting anti-Semitism and blessing the Jewish people. We know that down through history God disciplined His children. But the nations have gone overboard in their anger and they have created a disaster For the Jewish people, for Jerusalem, and for Israel as a nation. Now we are seeing this begin to change, and we want to be on the right side of history as those who are participating with God in blessing Israel.