The Spirit World and Anti-Semitism – Episode 96
As we approach the time of the end, events in the world will be more and more influenced by spiritual forces. I am concerned about this influence relative to anti-Semitism. We as Christians must not become participants with the individuals and nations that are satanically motivated to attack Israel and the Jewish people in these days. We must be able to discern between the spirit of truth and the spirit of error and have the maturity that says, like Christ, “The ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in me” (John 14:30)
Spiritual warfare is not well understood by Christians, and even discounted by some, but it is a reality that is described repeatedly in the Scriptures. We read how satan deceived Eve. Satan manipulated Job’s circumstances to bring devastation upon him. King Saul was motivated by an evil spirit to kill David. In the Gospels we read that satan entered into Judas at the crucial time of Christ’s crucifixion. Yeshua (Jesus) was aware of the moving of satan and warned the disciples to keep watching and praying that they not enter into temptation.
We know that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth, and He comes to lead us into all truth. But there is also a spirit of error that wants to lead us into deception and away from the things of God. And if we are unable to know the difference between the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error, then we are very much in spiritual jeopardy. We need the maturity in God that enables us to understand the world of spirit, especially in these end times when deluding influences make people believe what is false.
The Scriptures point to the last days as a time when deception will come upon the whole world, causing nations to rise up against Israel and against the Jewish people to destroy them. The Body of Christ must not be sucked into satan’s deception and be assisting him in the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. At this crucial time let us watch and pray that we do not enter into temptation. Lord, deliver us from anti-Semitism by giving us the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your truth.
- Luke 22:2-4. “And Satan entered into Judas.”
- John 13:2, 21-27. “Satan then entered into him.”
- Genesis 3:13-19. “The serpent deceived me.”
- Matthew 26:38-41. “The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
- John 14:30. “The ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.”
- 2 Thessalonians 2:1-11. “A deluding influence so that they will believe what is
- 2 Timothy 4:2-4. “They … will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn
aside to myths.”
- 1 Timothy 4:1-2. “Paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons.”
- 2 Chronicles 7:13-15. “… humble themselves and pray and seek My face and
turn from their wicked ways.”
- Revelation 12:1-13. “The dragon … persecuted the woman who gave birth to
the male child.”
- Acts 3:20-21. “Heaven must receive [Him] until the period of restoration of all
- Hebrews 10:12-13. “UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET.”
- Job 1:6-12. “The sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and
Satan also came.”
- “My heart’s cry is that you be free from every openness in the weakness of your flesh to anti-Semitism. Because if you’re not, you are going to be driven by spirits to participate in events that are going to be very destructive.”
- “This is a time when the Body of Christ needs to get up, get out of our sleepiness, and start praying to God that we not enter into temptation, that we not be subject to deception of the spirits that will try to manipulate the events that transpire during this time.”
- “We, as the Body of Christ, must grow up. We must become adept at spiritual warfare. We must know the influence and the power of spirits to influence us just as they have always influenced people throughout the Scriptures.”
- Our spirit is willing, but our flesh is weak, and so our flesh is often subject to influences from the spirit world. That is what concerns me, because as we get closer to the events of the end-time described in Scripture, we will see the influence of the spirit world coming more and more to maneuver and manipulate people.
- There are so many lies and so much confusion in the world today, and it comes for one thing: to manipulate you, to drive you into certain actions or responses. These deluding influences that are in your mind attempt to influence what you believe until you are believing what is false.
- The prophecies are very clear concerning what the Jewish people accomplish and what God does in them and through them in the last days. So satan, knowing and understanding that, comes down to earth seeking to destroy them. He has been seeking to destroy them ever since the Ascension of Christ into the heavens.