The Vision of Hargrave Ministries – Part 1 – Episode 72
Hargrave Ministries is not just a one-man show. It is the heart and expression of many who have the revelation of the Word in the teaching that is going forth. The purpose of this podcast is to express who we are and what we are doing, and to open the door for others to have this revelation.
The vision of Hargrave Ministries is twofold. Our first (and primary) mission is to send expository teachings of Scripture out to the world. These messages are born from a revelation anointing given by God’s grace.
This is an anointing to bring the Word of God to life in a way that opens wide a door for believers to have a personal relationship and walk with God the Father, under the Lordship and Mastery of Jesus Christ (whose proper name in Hebrew is Yeshua Hamashiach).
It is also an anointing that imparts the ability for believers to grow and mature in God “until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ” (Ephesians 4:13). We believe the Lord spoke this as a word and message for the whole world.
Therefore, Hargrave Ministries exists to deliver these teachings to the world by every means that the Lord would direct to people for free of charge. Although we have charged for books in the past, the podcasts are free. The blogs are free. The various publications and resources are free. And it is Gary Hargrave’s heart to see everything of the Word and the messages be freely given out so that people throughout the world can hear this vision and revelation.
- Ephesians 4:13. “Until we all attain to the unity of the faith.”
- 2 Timothy 1:5-6. “Kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you.”
- 2 Timothy 2:8. “Join with me in suffering for the gospel.”
- 1 Timothy 4:13-15. “Give attention to the public reading of Scripture.”
- Romans 1:11. “I long to see you so that I may impart some spiritual gift.”
- 1 Corinthians 4:7. “What do you have that you did not receive?”
- Romans 12:5-8. “We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us.”
- 2 Timothy 2:1-2. “Entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others.”
- 1 Peter 4:10-11. “Each one has received a special gift.”
- 2 Peter 1:19-21. “So we have the prophetic word made more sure.”
- Hebrews 4:11. “Therefore let us be diligent to enter that rest.”
- Psalm 119:17-18. “Open my eyes, that I may behold wonderful things.” f
- Luke 8:9-10. “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom.”
- Matthew 13:14-17. “Blessed are…your ears, because they hear.”
- “I know for myself when I first heard and received the impartation from this anointing, it changed my life. And it moved me into the relationship of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit that I had been longing for but had not been able to enter into on my own. It is this same experience that I am believing people will have when they received this word through the ministry of Hargrave Ministries.”
- “The Kingdom of God grows only as it imported from one heart to another heart.”
- “What I am looking for out of this ministry is to see this word that we have—this anointing—be imparted to the world. And when it is, I am looking for it to bring forth those who will also teach it to others, spreading the seed on many waters to see how it will grow and manifest in God—and I bless it as it goes forth and I bless those who receive it.”
- Listen to this podcast a second time to get a greater understanding of who we are and what we do, so that it might sink even deeper into your heart.
- Listen to our next podcast to receive the impartation of how Hargrave Ministries moves in the second part of our twofold expression—our ministry to the Jewish people and to the Land of Israel,
Lord, we ask you to bless this word to our hearts. Let it be impartation. Let It be powerful. Let it change our minds. Let it set us on a course. God, I ask that You speak especially to those who are to be partners in this ministry with us and will help in different ways, including providing the finances so that we can continue to do what we do for free as we hand this word out to the world. Amen.