Occupy Until He Comes – Episode 22
We should not be worried about the rapture or the tribulation or what we may go through. We have seen the saints of God all through history go through very difficult times. As difficult as it can be, we need to trust the Lord for what is going to happen in our days. We should prepare ourselves to walk through whatever we must experience, and to accomplish in this earth for the Lord His works during this time period that we are in. We are to do business until He returns with the talent that He has given us. We are to occupy until He comes.
In these days of transition and tribulation that proceed the establishment of God’s Kingdom, we must have a clear and fixed focus on who we are and what the will of God is for our lives.
Christ has gone to the right hand of the Father and is working to fully establish His Kingdom in the heavenly realm. When that is accomplished, He will return. But until the day He returns, we are to focus on doing business with the talents that He has given us. We are to occupy until He comes. We are to focus upon accomplishing what is necessary in this earth, so that when He returns, preparations are complete for Christ to establish His Kingdom on this earth.
We have work to do. There is a lot to be done from where we are today until the coming of the Lord. He has given us the apostles and prophets to prepare us to do the work of God on the earth. As each of us individually moves in the gifts that God has given us, the Body of Christ will come to its place of maturity. And then we will see the great return of Christ in the establishment of His Kingdom.
- Luke 19:13. “And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, ‘Occupy till I come.’” (KJV)
- Ephesians 4:11-12. “And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ.”
- Ephesians 2:10. “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.”
- “We should be preparing ourselves to walk through whatever we must experience and accomplish in this earth for the Lord during this time period that we are in.”
- “We are to do business with the talent that He has given us until He returns. We are to occupy until He comes.”
- “Prior to the Lord’s return, we need to be concerned about what is taking place around us right now on a daily basis.”
- “Now more than ever, God is needing sons and daughters who will walk in the footsteps of Yeshua, of Jesus, who glorified the Father by completing on this earth the good works which He had beforehand prepared He should walk in.”
- We should FOCUS on what is taking place right now in our daily lives, instead of being concerned about the rapture and what may happen when the Lord returns.
- We should RECOGNIZE in our own hearts that God is looking to use each of us as His instruments to perform His will and His works on the earth.
- We should USE the talents God has given us, by which we function through the Holy Spirit, using the grace He has given as a provision for us.
- We should WALK in all that He has prepared for us, so that we will do His will and glorify His name on this earth, as we bring forth all that He has called us to accomplish as His people.