We have just witnessed another assault by Hamas against the Jewish people and the State of Israel. The root of terrorist motivation is not political; it is religious—a belief that it is the will of Allah, their god, that the Jews everywhere be annihilated. If the international community cannot or will not eliminate this root, there will never be peace in the Middle East.
We must understand that terrorism is rooted in the demonic. If we do not get to the source, we will never be effective in ending terrorism.
As Christians, we must repent of our flawed theology. We have got to see that this hatred of the Jews is baseless. It is not from God; it is the heart of satan himself. Because the Jews are chosen and beloved of God, satan has determined to hurt God by hurting the Jewish people and trying to stop the fulfillment of God’s covenant through them, which is that all nations will be blessed through the Jewish people.
We must repent, cleanse ourselves, and become a voice of the truth. We cannot be silent. We must speak up and engage in this issue.
Ultimately, the issue is not about the Palestinians or the Israelis. It is about ending terrorism. It is centered around the hatred of the Jewish people and the drive of terrorists to annihilate them from, not just Israel, but from every nation.
- Matthew 3:10. “The ax is already laid at the root of the trees.”
- 2 Corinthians 10:4. “For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.”
- Matthew 24:21–22. “For there will be a great tribulation.”
- Genesis 12:3. “And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”
- Romans 3:1–2. “Then what advantage has the Jew?”
- Romans 9:1–5. “… for the sake of my brethren.”
- Exodus 20:17. “You shall not covet … anything that belongs to your neighbor.”
- Luke 23:34. “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”
- Matthew 6:14–15. “Then your Father will not forgive your trespasses.”
- Deuteronomy 7:6–9. “The Lord your God has chosen you to be a people.”
- Romans 9:21–22. “Does not the potter have a right over the clay.”
- Psalms 139:23–24. “Search me, O God, and know my heart.”
- 2 Chronicles 7:13–14. “Humble themselves…and seek My face.”
- Romans 12:2. “Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.”
- “I think it’s important that we put aside the weak-sounding word ‘anti-Semitism’ and honestly strip back the coverings: This is hatred of the Jewish people.”
- “We must be honest with ourselves as Christian believers to dig in to find any roots of Jewish hatred in our doctrines, our church practices, and in everything about us.”
- “Even if the Jews were guilty of anything and everything you can possibly think of and want to believe, there’s no way as a Christian that you can get around the statement of Yeshua: ‘Father, forgive them.’”
- “Our fight is not against flesh and blood, but that doesn’t mean that we don’t speak up.”
- Our Hands are Stained with Blood: The Tragic Story of the Church and the Jewish People. Michael L. Brown, Ph.D. (Destiny Image (c) 2019)
- Why the Jews?: The Reason for Antisemitism. Dennis Prager, Joseph Telushkin (Touchstone (c) 2003)
- The List: Persecution of Jews by Christians Throughout History. Ray Montgomery, Bob O’Dell (Root Source Press (c) 2019)
- The Islamic Antichrist. Joel Richardson (WND Books (c) 2015)
- Benghazi Accountability Coalition Event/Brigitte Gabriel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-vvoRwJSPc
- Strive to know and understand the truth about what is taking place regarding terrorists and their determination to annihilate the Jews.
- Examine honestly any roots of Jew hatred remaining in the church and in your own heart and put an ax of repentance to those roots.
- Pray to bring down satan along with his principalities and powers which drive terrorism and make your voice heard before it’s too late. Remember the cry of the Holocaust: “Never again!”