A big question for Christians in North America and many other parts of the world where people are allowed into the process of their government is how involved are we to be in the national, political and government upheaval around us? How engaged should we be while knowing what we do about the Kingdom of God?
We are living in the time when God is bringing forth His kingdom onto this Earth. Simultaneously, the ruler of this world is seeking to establish his kingdom of darkness on the Earth and to install his sons on the throne to reign over all mankind. The world we live in is currently under the influence and rulership of the devil.
Adam and Eve, who were created to become sons of God and rule over the Earth in obedience to God from a heart of love, instead chose the devil as their father and handed over to him the rulership over the Earth, which God had given to them.
However, God has a victorious plan. In that plan, Christ opens the door of eternal life through His resurrection. Then the sons of God, which are coming forth, will be used to bring the Kingdom of God to this world. This is our ministry.
- John 12:31-32. “If I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself.”
- John 14:29-31. “The ruler of the world is coming.”
- John 16:7-11. “Because the ruler of this world has been judged.”
- Psalm 149:9. “To execute on them the judgment written.”
- 2 Corinthians 4:3-4. “The god of this world has blinded the minds.”
- Ephesians 2:1-2. “The spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.”
- 1 John 5:19. “The whole world lies in the power of the evil one.”
- Romans 8:15. “You have received a spirit of adoption as sons.”
- John 8:44. “You are of your father the devil.”
- Genesis 1:26. “Let Us make man in Our image…and let them rule.”
- Acts 3:21. “Until the period of restoration of all things.”
- Romans 5:17. “Those who receive the abundance of grace…will reign in life.”
- 2 Timothy 2:11-12. “If we endure, we will also reign with him.”
- Revelation 20:6. “But they will…reign with Him for a thousand years.”
- Daniel 7:16-27. “The saints of the Highest One will receive the kingdom.”
- Matthew 16:17-19. “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven.”
- Matthew 6:10. “Your kingdom come. Your will be done.”
- Mark 3:23-27. “If a kingdom is divided…that kingdom cannot stand.”
- Ephesians 6:10-20. “Our struggle is not against flesh and blood.”
- “When we witness to people, we are warring against this unbelief that they have because their eyes are blinded, their hearts are blinded, and their minds are blinded by the god of this world.”
- “When we see things happening around us in the natural world, we must understand as men and women of God that what is transpiring on a natural level is taking place because it is being influenced by the world of spirit and being manipulated by the ruler of this world.”
- “Satan needs to keep us divided to keep the sons of God from coming forth, because as they come forth and we begin to move in oneness, then we will realize we have the authority to bind him.”
- “Remember that we are not fighting people. We are not fighting flesh and blood. Are flesh and blood engaged in the warfare? Absolutely. Are they doing horrible things? Absolutely. But that is not our battle.”
- We must absolutely get involved with world events—with education, politics, governmental policies, etc. We must speak up as ambassadors of the Kingdom of God. In this age we cannot afford to be silent, because we have seen the destruction of the Holocaust that came into the world because of a silent majority.
- We must begin our engagement by casting out the ruler of this world and not letting him have any influence over our lives.
- We must engage by bringing this Earth in conformity to the way it is now in heaven by using the keys to the Kingdom that we have been given by Yeshua to bind and loose on this Earth.
- We must always remember that our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual powers. We must bind the ruler of this world in order to plunder his house and stop his plan for the destruction of mankind and the world as we know it. This is our destiny.